- Set-Up Staff
- Guest Services
- Experience preferred but not required.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to carry food and beverage trays for banquet/catering events
- 18 years or older
- Competitive wages
- Most Important – a professional and positive attitude and appearance
- Must have knowledge of proper table service.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Must be team oriented and a good team player.
- Ability to focus attention on details.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Must possess mature, professional demeanor to interact with vendors, staff and guests.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to speak, understand and write in English
- Complete final breakdown of function
- Cleaning the room
- Cleaning and returning equipment to its proper location
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, locking doors, breaking down goods, etc.
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas
- Transport dirty linen to correct area to be cleaned, separate napkins from tablecloths, and restock linen shelves with clean linens
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.