Luxury Wedding Venues for Couples in Marlboro, NJ & throughout the Surrounding Areas
There may be several wedding venues located near Marlboro, New Jersey, but only The Palace at Somerset Park can offer lush gardens, a grand ballroom, white-glove wait service, cuisine from a globally-renowned chef, and fireworks (yes, fireworks!). Inspired by the architecture of neo-Palladian villas, our facility is truly an exceptional setting for your big day.
The Palace at Somerset Park hosts spectacular indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions for couples who don’t want to settle for wedding venues with impersonal service. Whether you are planning a casual affair with 125 guests or a large cultural celebration with a party of hundreds, our devoted team of professionals can customize every detail surrounding your nuptial. We also host anniversary parties and vow renewals for couples looking to relive the magic of their wedding day.
Of course, other wedding venues near Marlboro, NJ, can provide the basic features – a square dance floor, some colorful uplighting (most likely at an additional cost), and maybe a few simple table dressings to select from. At The Palace at Somerset Park, however, we go above and beyond for our clients. Unlike many wedding venues, we offer:
- All-inclusive wedding packages with a variety of exciting “extras” that come standard and are already built into the cost
- A totally private, serene, and romantic setting to say “I do” and celebrate your new marriage
- A completely customizable menu that comes standard with a cake and an extravagant Viennese display
- Table-side cocktail and wine butler service provided by white-gloved waiters
- A dance floor that can be configured into different shapes and moved to any area of the property
- And much more
Contact The Palace at Somerset Park to schedule your site tour with one of our friendly event planners. We will be glad to provide you with more information about our pricing, packages, and what sets us apart from other wedding venues near Marlboro, NJ.