Luxury Outdoor Wedding Venues near Marlboro, NJ
Among the outdoor wedding venues near Marlboro, New Jersey, The Palace at Somerset Park stands apart. Our purpose-built, 72,000-square-foot mansion sits on 30 lush acres and features carefully maintained gardens, spacious balconies, and ornate, neo-Palladian inspired décor that adds a touch of luxury and elegance to any affair. We also have grand ballrooms for receptions, along with a staff of expert event planners who specialize in listening to the needs of our clients and creating exceptional weddings that far exceed their expectations.
Of course, there are many outdoor wedding venues to select from in the Marlboro, NJ, area, but The Palace at Somerset Park is truly unique. We provide couples with the best of the best, including:
- Well-appointed bridal suites with devoted maître d’s
- Fully customizable menus crafted by executive Chef Justin Di Bianca, a member of the globally renowned, invite-only Chaine des Rotisseurs culinary organization
- All-inclusive packages that feature many “extras,” such as gourmet wedding cakes and Viennese displays from our pasty shop
- A customizable dance floor, uplighting, table décor, and other reception details
- Strategically timed fireworks displays from Garden State Fireworks
Thanks in part to our dazzling property and exceptional service, The Palace at Somerset Park continually earns mentions on the “the best” lists of The Knot and Wedding Wire. We’ve even been featured on nationally televised shows like Say Yes to the Dress: The Big Day, Platinum Weddings, and My Fair Wedding.
Contact The Palace at Somerset Park to learn more about what makes us an exceptional choice over other outdoor wedding venues near Manalapan, NJ. One of our event planners will be happy to give you a tour of our property.